Sat, 25 Nov|
Compton car park
Nurdle hunt | Compton
Join our beach clean team at Compton to hunt for nurdles!
Time & Location
25 Nov 2023, 13:00 – 14:30
Compton car park, Compton Bay, United Kingdom
About the event
We will be meeting at the Hanover Point National Trust car park at 1pm. Come and find us on the beach any time between 1-2:30 pm. Stay as for as little or as long as you like!
There are steps down to the beach. Please ensure that your level of fitness is suited to this location.
Family friendly: Yes. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Ages 16-18 will need to have a filled-in parental permission form.
Toilets: There are toilets in the carpark.
You will need to:
- ensure you have completed the member's details form
- wear sturdy footwear- walking boots/trainers
- wear suitable layers/waterproof layer
- bring protective gloves if you have them (but we have spares)
- bring an old sieve if you have one (for finding nurdles in the sand)
- bring a drink (hot or cold)
- ensure you bring an epi-pen/inhaler if you need one
We will supply litter bags/litter pickers and a first aid kit is on site.
In the event that we need to cancel the event e.g due to weather conditions we will post this on our FB page and email you. If in doubt please contact 07960866982.